Seven Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss — Part 7 | Free Indian Weight Loss Diet Plan
If you are on the weight loss journey then just exercising regularly is not enough. Your diet has to be an essential part of the routine and without the proper diet, you can not achieve the desired results. This Indian weight loss diet plan would help to reach that goal effectively if it is followed sequentially and regularly as mentioned below.
This is Part VII of the weight loss diet plan. I have already covered,
7-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan ->
Easy Weight Loss Diet Plan
1] For Early Morning -
- You have to start your day with Cinnamon tea.
2] For Breakfast -
- Between 8–30 to 9–00 am, you have to take mushroom egg stir fry (Mushroom and Egg Mix) with single whole wheat roti and half an apple.
- This mushroom stir fry can be served with rice or can be put on the top of a slice of brown bread.
If you make a double batch of this, then it could be used the next day also. This way it helps to make your meal preparation a very easy process.
Let’s see this recipe.
Healthy Mushroom and Egg Sandwich Recipe
- Add 1 teaspoon (TSP) of coconut oil into the frying pan. Add 1 sliced onion. Add 1 green chili. Mix these things well.
- When the onion starts to turn brown, add about 200 gms of sliced mushrooms. Mix this properly till the mushrooms are nicely cooked with onions that are caramelized.
- Take 2 whole eggs into a small bowl. Add half TSP of pink Himalayan salt in it. Shake this properly. Then pour this mixture on the mushroom mixture in the frying pan.
- Add 1/3rd TSP of black pepper powder. Scramble the mixture and cook this on the low flame. Keep mixing it properly.
- Add a nicely cut handful of spring onion to the mixture. Your mushroom-egg mixture is ready.
Now pour this mushroom mix on a single slice of brown bread. Your mushroom-egg mix is ready to serve.
You have to keep yourself hydrated by drinking plenty of water throughout the day. You can opt for infused water to quench some part of your thirst.
3]For Mid Morning Snacks-
- Around 10–30 am, you can take pomegranate seeds, if it not available then you can go for any other seasonal fruit as per your choice.
Pomegranate has dietary fibers which are useful for digestion. It also helps in balancing cholesterol levels. As it is rich in iron so a very good option for a weight loss diet.
4] For Lunch -
- You should take Bajra Khichdi with curd up to 12–30 pm to 1–00 pm.
Bajari (Pearl millet) is basically a winter food. The Bajara or millets are rich in fiber and gluten-free. So this is part of the Gluten-Free Weight Loss Diet Plan. Pearl will keep you energetic and warm during the winter season. These millets help in diabetes and weight management. They are a rich source of anti-oxidants.
Also, the Bajara is rich in protein and contains minerals like iron, magnesium, and phosphorous. Bajara has complex carbs which help to release energy slowly to keep feeling your stomach full for a longer time. So this is the perfect grain for weight loss which helps in diabetes, hypertension, and diabetes.
Bajra Khichdi Recipe|Gluten-Free Weight Loss Diet Plan
- Procedure :
- Soak 1/4th cup of Bajara in the bowl by adding some water for about an hour. Also, soak 1/4th cup of Moong dal ( green gram beans skinned and split )in a separate bowl by adding some water. After soaking the Bajara, wash and rinse it then keep it on a strainer for about 5 minutes.
- Grind the Bajara coarsely in the grinder. Then wash the soaked Moong dal and keep it on the strainer.
- Place the pressure cooker bowl with the upper portion open on the gas flame. Heat it for 2 minutes by adding 1 tablespoon( TBSP ) of Desi Ghee ( clarified butter ), when it is heated add 1/3rd TSP of Jeera ( Cummin seeds). Once the Jeera starts to splutter, add small pieces of 4 whole dried red chilies. Stir this on the lowest flame.
- Add 1/4th TSP of Hing ( Asafoetida ) and then add ground Bajara. Now add soaked and strained Moong dal. Mix this well and lightly roast it for about a minute on low flame.
- Add 2 cups of water. Add 1 TSP of Pink Himalayan salt. Stir it well. Cover the top cover of the cooker and allow it to boil. After the 1st whistle of the pressure cooker, put the flame on lowest for 5 minutes. Then turn off the heat.
- When the cooker is depressurized by itself, open it and mix well. Sprinkle some chopped coriander leaves.
Now the Khichdi is ready to serve. Leftover Khichdi can be stored in the freeze to be used on next day by reheating it.
To read the complete article in detail, Just visit the following link :
Seven Day Diet Plan For Weight Loss - Part 7 | Free Indian Weight Loss Diet Plan
This is Part VII of the weight loss diet plan. I have already covered, 7-Day Weight Loss Meal Plan -> If you are on the…
To read for more such articles, click here -
Originally published at https://knowledgeprey.blogspot.com on March 10, 2021.