How To Increase Traffic On The Website To Compete With Big Brands In Google Searches
How to Compete With Big Brands In Google Searches And Increase Traffic On The Website!
How to compete with established or branded players of your niche in Google search results?
This is the question asked by the majority of people who want to rank in the top 10 on Google’s first page.
The reason for asking this question is — Most of the popular and highly searched queries are already taken by the established and big brands of your niche.
Reasons why big brand websites are always in Google searches :->
These brands are better than your website in all possible ways such as,
- Trusted recognition
- Faith of loyal audience
- A huge chunk of available resources
- Great content promotion and backlinks creation capability
- The bigger advertising budget for a larger reach
- Ranking presence with highly competitive keywords for top Google searches
Why big brand websites are difficult to compete with? ->
Unavoidable SEO Flow -
Now when these big brand websites are in the top 5 of Google searches then,
- Naturally, they get highly relevant and consistent monthly organic traffic to their web pages through Google search lists.
- This ultimately leads to quality link building as some of these people links to these pages.
- It is followed by constant backlinks generation which obviously boosts the ranking position further in Google searches.
This SEO flow is unavoidable and quite difficult to break for newcomers in the niche.
How do the big brand websites always get backlinks consistently? ->
Suppose we search for the well-known term like ‘ vegan diet‘ in Google search, the top webpage in the search list is from ‘ healthline.com ‘ as seen below.
If we check for the backlinks of this webpage of ‘ tool’s ‘ healthline.com ‘ in Ubbersuggest ‘s ‘ SEO EXPLORER’Backlinks’ option as seen in the below image.
Note: If you want to know how to find the backlinks using Ubersuggest for a specific webpage from the Google search list then check the earlier post written by me — Finding prospects for outreach link building.
As you can see this page continuously gets new backlinks each month. Is it because they promote this webpage regularly?
The answer is no. The generation of new backlinks for such web pages is happening automatically.
As these web pages rank on the top in Google searches. So they continuously get targeted visitors. This naturally helps for consistent backlink generation. You can see in the above graph that the backlinks trend is mostly upwards and increasing.
This level of backlinks can not be created manually. If you are in the process of creating backlinks manually then you can not compete with these websites by such an approach.
The obvious question is,
How can you outrank these big brands and break their SEO flow? ->
The honest answer is,
It is highly difficult and challenging but not completely impossible. The slim chance is if you are able to -
- Create awesomely better content than theirs with,
- strong resources and
- reach a larger audience
This is the way by which you can build a substantial amount of backlinks to at least compete with big websites if not outrank them.
Possible solutions to compete with big brands and to rank higher than competitors ->
Effective ways to increase traffic on the website
The obvious question can be asked here :
How to increase traffic on my website?
The best possible approach to this is,
- You have to avoid big popular keywords unless you grow to have a large audience base and resources to outrank the top websites in your niche.
- It is of no use to target such highly competitive keywords as you would not rank for them in top searches.
You can grow your search traffic using other authentic unconventional different ways like,
1. Look for LSI keywords to co-relate with your content
The obvious question is,
What are these LSI keywords?
LSI keywords are ‘Latent Semantic Indexing’ keywords. As per Backlinko,
LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing) Keywords are conceptually related terms that search engines use to deeply understand the content on a webpage.
Now you have to help Google to understand your content using these LSI keywords. As the LSI keywords are the key phrases associated with your desired keywords.
To read the complete article in detail, Just visit the following link :
To read more such articles, click here -
Originally published at https://knowledgeprey.blogspot.com on October 19, 2021.